WEITRUCK: PC SOFTWARE FOR MANAGING WEIGHBRIDGES
Software for a PC which allows to completely manage a weighbridge system, combinable to the DFW and DGT series’ weight indicators. Besides the complete management of the connected scale, the programme offers a simple and intuitive operator interface, wide range of supported functions, databases for the storage of the customer, material, and vehicle data, management of the totals and programmable printouts. Complete with alibi memory for approved systems.
- Remote management of the weighing system, with display of all the scale status messages, selected storages, net, gross, and tare weights; execution of the ZERO, AUTOMATIC TARE, PRESET TARE, and PRINT functions.
- WEIGHING MANAGED BY THE OPERATOR:
- Single weigh, with entry of the vehicle tare weight
- INPUT/OUTPUT weigh, with recall of the input weight through the vehicle plate or the weight identifying code.
- Customer, material and vehicle selectionable from database (over 5000 programmable storages) or with quick entry.
- Completely programmable printouts, with graphic preview of the created format; the software allows also to create printouts with logos, barcodes, database date and all the weight data under way.
- Possibility of login with Smart Card, with management of various user groups (administrator, operator…).
- SELF SERVICE WEIGH:This mode allows to use the weighbridge without any operators, execution of the operations on PC, through the use of the BADGE or CHIP CARDS, directly programmable through the Weitruck, which contain the customer, material, and vehicle data.
- NOTE: along with the software also an alibi memory board will be supplied, to be installed on the weight indicator. This board also allows the functioning of the software and the approval of the system.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS / MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP professional SP2
- Pentium 3 1GHz or greater256MB RAM
- At least 30MB of free space on disk
- Minimum display resolution of 800×600 (at least 65536 colours).