DLW SERIES AUTOMATED WEIGHING FOR +/- WEIGHT CHECKING
Compact, reliable and accurate +/- weight
checking systems. Particularly suitable to
be integrated with production and/or
shipping conveyor lines for a weight check
which guarantees the quality and quantity
of the outgoing products. Static or dynamic
functioning modes. Structure in painted or
IP65 STAINLESS steel. MID R51 – Start & stop
WEIGHT AND CHECK FUNCTIONS
E-CHECKTOOL: Quick programming of the indicator
- Static or dynamic weighing of packs, both automatically as well as semiautomatically with the operator.
- Management of the cadence belt, for optimising the number of packs per minute weighed by the instrument (cadence belt not
- included), through cadence photo cell (optional).
- Setting of the density coefficient for each article, for weighing in ml.
- Programmable alarm enabling and tolerance indication time.
- Tolerance check:
- - Upon target, through article database, with setting of 3 tolerance thresholds, for the physical division of the packs into 7 different
- - Upon programmable weight thresholds (min/max), with article database.
- - Upon weight thresholds (min/max), with quick entry function.
- Printout with each executed weigh with eventual automatic storage in the alibi memory.
- Automatic printout and clearing of the partial total after a programmable number of weighs.
- Static or dynamic automatic zero function of the belt (up to 2% of the capacity) after a programmable number of weighs.
- Management of the automatic expulsion through its specific relay contact (expeller not included in the supply), or halt of the belts for
- manual expulsion or weight correction.
- Possibility of connection to RS485 network or ethernet.
- Programmable preset tare and enabling delay of the expeller for each article.
- Automatic calculation of the weigh time and pack positioning, for optimising the functioning of the system.
- Database of 1000 articles, with programmable alphanumeric description, density, targets, tolerance thresholds, and preset tare for each
- Selection of the article through bar code reading.
- Advanced bar code management, with the possibility of storing, processing, and printing 5 different codes.
- Configuration and calibration of the instrument through the tool on the PC.
- Report with date and time of cycle beginning and end with statistics of the checks and/or activities, standard deviation of the executed
- weighs, and totals by class and/or article.
- Possibility of connection to a control light.
- Programme on PC for optimising the weighing cycle; it’s possible to monitor the status of the inputs and outputs of the instrument, transmit serial commands for managing the automation, quickly modify the instrument parameters, graphically view and process the weighs in order to obtain the best weighing results.
- 8 digital inputs and 16 outputs for command switch on the line.
- 1 RS232/C serial port for managing a built-in printer, or labeller.
- 1 RS232/C bidirectional port for data exchange with PC/PLC.
- 1 RS485 bidirectional port for network connection with other devices and communication with PC/PLC.
- 1 keyboard emulation input for connection to PC keyboard or bar code reader.