KDQ MODULAR SOLUTIONS FOR THE STATISTICAL CHECKING
Solution for statistical legal for trade
checking (according to EEC 76/211 norm) or
for custom-made statistical checking,
suitable for a quick and reliable check of
prepacked goods during production and for
the production checking in case of
packages with a mechanically
predetermined weight. It is possible to
create your own custom-made solution, by
choosing the weight indicator and the most
suitable platform among those listed in the
tables below. The system can also be
enriched and enhanced through the many
- Statistical check functions, for internal use or according to legal norms:
- - Statistical check functions selectable as CUSTOMIZED or ACCORDING TO LEGAL NORMS (as provided for by the directive N.
- 76/211/EEC) with acceptance/refusal criteria of the lot under examination.
- - DESTRUCTIVE or NON DESTRUCTIVE legal control (selectable).
- - Calculation and printing of the lot outcome and of the standard deviation.
- - Quantity check in ml by entering a density coefficient for each article.
- - Management of production lines: one can manage up to 10 products simultaneously on one or more scales (up to 1 scale for each
- Up to 5 independent connectable approved scales, that allow to check with the same weighing system all the weight groups required by the law.
- Selfweighed, presettable tare (direct or calculated), manual or automatic tare; unlocked automatic tare function at the end of weigh operation.
- Totalization function: in loading, manual or automatic, upon weight stability or only if within tolerante.
- 4 levels of totals zeroable and printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article.
- Selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display (totals, progressives, weight…).
- Completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs.
- 15 configurable and printable text ID`s containing 16 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number.
- Database of 1000 articles with 3 alphanumeric description of 20 characters, density coefficient, nominal weight, three +/-
- tolerance levels (T1, T2, T3), linked tare.
- Completely programmable printout.