KDL MODULAR SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRIAL PRICE COMPUTING
Solution for price computing function with
an evolved article, ingredients, weight, and
price management. It allows to indicate on
the label important information regarding
traceability, through the most requested
codifications (EAN13, EAN128 bar codes,
It is possible to create your own
custom-made solution, by choosing the
weight indicator and the most suitable
platform among those listed in the tables
below. The system can also be enriched
and enhanced through the many available options.
- Zero setting; Gross/Net visualization.
- Selfweighed, presettable tare (direct or calculated).
- Price computing functions:
- - Calculation of amount, with price linkable to the article.
- - Fixed or variable weight functioning.
- - Configurable dual currency management with conversion factor.
- - EAN product code management and checkdigit calculation.
- - Traceability of the product.
- - Seasoning date and expiry date management.
- Horizontal totalization (sum by lots), vertical (sum by formulation), in discharge of the weight and the amount, manual and automatic.
- 4 levels of totals zeroable and printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article.
- Selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display.
- Completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs.
- Multifunction weight repeater:
- reception and visualization of the weight from a scale or an external device through serial port, with the possibility to use the received
- data for all the available functions.
- 15 configurable and printable text ID`s containing 32 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- Database of 1000 Articles with 4 alphanumeric descriptions of 30 characters, EAN code, checkdigit on the weight, linked tare,
- predefined print format, functioning as weight or price/amount, price, seasoning date, expiry date; 50 linkable ingredients, linked
- Database of 200 Customers with alphanumeric description of 5 lines of 30 characters.
- Database of 300 Tares; lock/unlock tare function.
- Selection of Article, Customer, Tare from the database through bar code reader emulating the keyboard.
- "Calculator" function: it is possible add, subtract or multiply two values entered with the keyboard, print the result and apply it to the
- Programmable printout from keyboard or from PC (through the free Dinitools.net software) of 30 print formats linkable to various
- functions (Totalization, Article Total, Partial total, General total, Grand total); each print format may contain up to 2048 positions which
- may be ASCII codes or preconfigured print blocks (i.e. product description, EAN code, ingredient description, lot and weigh progressive
- numbers, gross weight, tare, net, additional total, date and time, etc.).
- Prints list of last 50 weighs; prints product database with product's weight data.