KSD series stainless steel digital bench scales
- These bench digital scales are characterized by a solid and versatile stainless steel body with a large plate. The new multifunctional programme allows the operator to choose the desired mode to carry out checks, piece-counting, percentage weighing and totalisation. The long lasting battery power supply and the lateral handles allow an easy transport of the scale directly where it is necessary.
- STAINLESS steel digital scales body, resistant and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel load plate, inspectionable and easily cleanable. Dimensions 250x340mm.
- Alluminium load cells.
- 40mm LCD display, with different backlight colors.
- Waterproof keyboard and multifunctional programme.
- IP44 protection.
- Non-slip adjustable feet.
- Ergonomic lateral handle.
- Level positioned under the plate.
- Serial port RS232 for connection to Pc or printer.
- Digital scale power supply: internal rechargeable battery (operating time 40h aproximately) or external power supply/battery charger.
- High resolution visualization x 10.
- Precision weighing by standard weight (for internal use).
- Net/Gross, or lb/kg conversion.
- Weight totalization.
- Percentage weigh.
- Approved weight transmission to PC/PLC or printer.
- Piece counting.
- KSD scales certificates are:
- – EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- – OIML R76
- Bidirectional port RS232/C, programmable for connection to printer/labeller, or for printer attached to the indicator.
- Bidirectional port RS232/C (RS485 optional) programmable for PC, PLC, additional remote display or radio modem. RJ connector for
- rapid linkage.
SELECTABLE FUNCTIONING MODE
- Through the specific key, it is possible to choose the desired functioning mode
OTHER STANDARD FUNCTIONS
- Zeroing, Tare, Preset tare, Automatic tare, Auto switch-off.