CPWE "ENTERPRISE": MICROCONTROLLER / WEIGHT INDICATOR FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
- Multifunctional microcontroller/ weight indicator for use in industrial systems. 16 outputs and 8 digital inputs, 3 RS232/RS485 serial outputs, 16 bit analogue output, Sysway transmission protocols and RTU Modbus are some of the features of this indicator, which, added to the range of available application software programs, allow the use in dosage and weight verification applications, with direct management of the automation. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Waterproof 25-key numerical functional keyboard, which allows to easily enter the target, alphanumeric texts, codes, etc.
- Programmable function keys, for customising the keyboard functions according to the needs.
- Easy to consult backlit graphic LCD display, with a clear visualisation of the weight and of the automation status; selection of the language from the menu.
- Anodised aluminium case according to DIN norms, with dimensions of 202x105x147.7mm, 187x90mm template for panel board mounting.
- IP65 front panel protection, against dust and water sprays.
- Real time clock and permanent data memory.
- Integrated alibi memory for CE-M communication with PC and printer.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters, configurable from PC with Dinitools or with the keyboard; theoretical calibration with the entry of the characteristics of the load cells.
- Up to 1.000.000d displayable for internal factory use.
- Up to 10.000e or multirange 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 μV/d in approved version for CE-M legal for trade use.
- Up to 8 signal linearisation points with DINITOOLS.
- Internal resolution of up to 3.000.000 points.
- A/D 24 bit sigma-delta 4-channel conversion, up to 3200 conv./sec. with automatic selection.
- Connectable with up to 16 analogue load cells with 350 Ohm input resistance (45 1000 Ohm cells) and to the main digital load
- cells available on the market. Filtering system through programmable software, adjustable according to the system.
- Management of a weighing system with digital equalisation of the 4 cells or management of up to 4 independent weighing systems
- (depending on the application software).
- Power supply: from 8Vdc to 40Vdc and, upon request, 100-240Vac (with the ALSW optional external power supplier).
- Operating temperature: from -10 to +40°C.
- Connectable to printers and labellers through the available command drivers.
- EC Type Approval (EN45501)
- OIML R76
- OIML R51 – MID
- AF01: Totalization and formula weighing
- AF02: Pieces/quantity counting
- AF03: Weighbridges – Input/Output vehicle
- AF04: Statistical checking of prepackaged goods
- AF05: Price compunting and industrial labelling
- AF09: Dynamic and static axle weighing with 2 platforms
- BATCH: Multicomponent dosage systems in loading and unloading
- BATCH1: Single product dosage systems in loading and unloading
- CHECK: Weight packages on a conveyor belt functions
- BELT: Reading/regulation function of the flow on the weighing belt
- LW: Continuous dosage in unloading
Thanks to our integrated development, you can create complete customised applications in autonomy:
- wizards, operator messages
- serial port management, protocols customization
- digital I/O full management
- sequential or simultaneous automations
- data entry, custom archives
Dini Argeo can offer the service of custom development programs.
2 RS232 serial ports configurable for connection to PC, printers, labellers, ethernet model (optional), remote scale, repeater, serial bar code reader or other external units.
RS232/RS485 port configurable for PC, PLC, or other external units.
Keyboard emulation input for connection to PC keyboard or bar code reader, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
16 optoisolated electronic outputs 0.15A 48Vac / 0.15A 60Vdc configurable as weight thresholds or for automation management (depending on the software program).
8 optoisolated inputs, configurable as remote function keys or for automation management (depending on the software program).
External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management (depending on the software program).
Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of the activities and the formulas, through PC, tablet or smartphone.